Special Meeting of the OTA
Please come out and show our presence as the OTA seeks to
1. TERMINATE their $200M credit line they had approved last month,
2. Approve issuance of $1BILLION in 2022A Revenue Bonds to include projects and improvements in ACCESS,
3. Approve application submission to Council for Bond Oversight for financing projects in ACCESS and refinancing their 2017A Senior Revenue Bond and their 2020A Junior Obligation Note,
4. Approve an application to the Oklahoma State Supreme Court for validation of bonds to be issued to fund the ACCESS turnpikes under litigation,
5. Approve proposed design route alignments for the ACCESS Oklahoma Project on all three of the routes under litigation,
6. Schedule new toll rates and charges on H.E. Bailey Turnpike.